The Eagle Chamber of Commerce provides members with opportunities to come together for monthly programs, committees and annual events while promoting business, addressing issues of common concern and contributing to the larger Treasure Valley business community. A voice for member interests, the Eagle Chamber of Commerce functions as a resource and information center on business issues, government policies and community events.
The Eagle Chamber of Commerce provides many valuable services and benefits for its membership. We’re making our business community more competitive through economic development, protecting your interests with elected officials, supporting your need for better-educated employees, and speaking out for you on issues crucial to your success. As a member of the Eagle Chamber of Commerce, you’re part of a select group of community leaders working to preserve and enhance Eagle’s economy.
- Special offers from local advertisers.
- Member to member specials.
- Members have an opportunity to advertise in exclusive Chamber publications and mass community mailings for publicity and exposure.
- Free Relocation Guides are available to give to member clients for advertising purposes. This guide includes demographics for the Eagle area, area information, and more.
- There are sponsorship opportunities for the numerous special events held throughout the year.
- All members receive Internet exposure listed on www.eaglechamber.com Business Directory.
- Website advertising available on most pages of the website. Website hit information available upon request.
- The Eagle Chamber of Commerce Board, committees, and staff also offers assistance to members in a variety of areas, including special events, grand openings and ribbon-cuttings.
Please contact Chamber Office at 208-939-4222 for information on any of these benefits.
Networking and Information
- The Chamber holds a monthly meeting at the Eagle Hills Golf Course – in Eagle at 12 Noon on the second Tuesday of each month. These meetings are ideal for networking with other members and business owners. Information is presented to the members from various guests, including the state of the city by the Mayor of Eagle, Legislative agenda issues important to Eagle businesses by the District 14 Senator or Representatives, how community policing is improving the safety of Eagle by the Ada County Sheriff, the state of Eagle's Fire Department, and much more.
- After Hours mixers are held once a month on the second Thursday from 5pm to 7pm at a members office or store. Twice a year the after hours is is a table top trade show for members that may not have a physical location.
- Eagle Eye Openers is a monthly opportunity for members to network with each other in a morning coffee.
- Lesson Sessions are an opportunity for members to learn about issues related to their business.
Impact on Education
The Chamber helps create public-private partnerships with local educators and business leaders.
Making a Contribution
Committee involvement is an opportunity to expand your business contacts while finding solutions to community issues.