The Eagle Chamber Ambassador Committee strives to actively promote membership, facilitate networking among members and encourages meaningful participation and involvement in Eagle Chamber programs.
They meet the last Tuesday of every month at 4:00 p.m. at a different member restaurants &/or via zoom
Committee members actively participate in the Eagle Chamber at different levels; it’s also a GREAT way to meet other members and network within the group to grow your own business!
Eagle Chamber Ambassadors
New York Life
High Desert Hardwood
Alturas Wealth Management
Nightengale Real Estate
Adam Alexander Real Estate
Allied Business Solutions
Amy Clark Financial
Becoming an Ambassador:
- Ambassadors must be a Chamber member in good standing.
- Attend Ambassador meetings.
- Make visits and calls to deliver membership renewal packets.
- Attend Grand Openings and Ribbon Cuttings in support of new Chamber Members.
- Attend and work Chamber events.
- Application filled out and submitted.
- Reviewed by Ambassador Chair.
- Candidate evaluated on application information, professionalism, and Chamber involvement.
- Official Ambassador Name Badge issued.